View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #11
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: As teammates, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpevicis
I'm a point guard, and I like to think of myself as a pass-first one. The problem is that I do it way too much, and it can get kind of disadvantageous. Defenses start to sag off and I still don't shoot not because I'm afraid to, but because I think it's my job to keep my teammates happy with lots of shots.

Now, I never thought that I needed to get shots up there. I know I can be a scorer, but I've never needed to have the ball to be happy/effective. What about you guys? Who do you like to play with? What is the ideal point guard for you?

Wow. What a cool PG you are. You are an ideal PG; pass first, awesome. U and I would blend well. I am a post player that likes to pass out to a wing or a cutting teammate. But you are an ideal teammate for streetball because you have 2-3 shooters on your team, always. And with that many people crying for the ball, it makes life easier for your teammates. But you would blend well with our league.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote