View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 01:34 PM   #26
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voratian
Hey imbecile, it's not whining, i'm not a Mavs fan.
You yourself acknowledge the change, I'm simply on the opposite side of the fence on it. The "It makes the game very womanly" side.

***** you, I never said you were a Mavs fan. It's pretty obvious from your avy that you aren't. Name calling isn't necessary. I'm just so damn tired of hearing about all the whining in regards to the rule changes. Like I said, I think there's a balance that needs to be found between today's play and the play of the 80's and 90's, but the NBA is experiencing the highest ratings its had in YEARS, and the rule changes are a big reason why.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote