View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 04:21 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wisdom teeth are useless.

I had all 4 of mine taken out...just expect a lot of blood and gauze when you recover. Also i dont know what they will give you but i was given pain killers and I have to say that was a high i never felt before. My mom hid them on purpose i think (got mine taken out in high school).
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote