View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 09:56 AM   #272
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
I haven't tried that yet, but I have a similar issue. I think it's the Bandito costume actually, but I could be wrong. It says to just buy something at the general store in Escurado (spelling?). I have bought stuff there a bunch of times and haven't had it checked off my costume list.

You actually have to buy the scrap itself from there.

I did the same thing actually. I thought I just had to buy something. And I had nothing to buy, so I just bought the most expensive horse. It's the first horse I've bought actually.

But the scrap is listed in the general store's list, but it's listed as "not available". I still haven't gotten it available yet either.

I just finished the mission where Reyes saves me from DeSanta. I'm probably just a bit ahead of you it sounds like.

I tried the Torqueda Five Finger Fillet before I overran the town. And then again after I overran the town. Normally you just beat one guy and the award pops up. But it's not coming. And I've done a bunch of guys now, and even upped the betting to it's max. I was getting flustered enough last night that I started losing.
I don't know whats going on. It's weird. And that stupid scrap will gnaw at my OCD.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote