View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #275
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
I see a few of you are struggling with outfits you unlock in Mexico.

When purchasing the scrap in Escalera, you have to beat all of the Mexico missions first before it becomes available.

For the 5 Finger Fillet game in the far Eastern section of Mexico, you have to beat 3 straight guys without standing up. Bet the Minimum each time. You'll notice once you beat 1 guy, another will immediately sit down... the ante is raised and you must beat him, and another guy afterwards.

Hope that helps.

That actually helps a lot. Thanks. I'll try it tonight.

It seems like I beat three guys in a row, but maybe I didn't.

Thanks.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote