View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 12:29 PM   #276
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
I actually have the whole Bandito outfit and have worn it. Weird that it is not working for you guys. I got it unlocked the first time and I'm not even good at the five finger. I thought there was an achievement to unlock if you really beat those guys at five finger but I'm not sure cause I haven't gotten it. I always lose in the 3rd round or so. The one that involves the Y and the X too.
Anyway, I'm not sure what the problem is with that piece of clothing. Kinda weird.
I actually just barely did the mission when Reyes saved me from DeSanta.
Just did that last night, but have had the bandito outfit for about a week, pretty crazy that we could be at the same place in the game but everybodys experience is different . ..

That's weird that you have it then, because if you're at the same mission I am, it would seem you still have missions left in Mexico, so you shouldn't have been able to buy the scrap in Escalara.

Maybe I still have Luisa missions that you finished before I did. Who knows.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote