View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 01:58 PM   #278
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

[quote=GOBB]

The Bandito outfit you need to do a nightjob in Chuparosa (sp?), find a scrap in some gully. Just go to your outfit and place a tracker. It'll show the area you need to search. I could tell you where its at exactly unless you want to search/explore yourself. You gotta capture a Bandito bounty ALIVE (cant kill) for another piece of the scrap. And the last scrap just track. You gotta kill some Banditos attacking mexicans. You track the area, go there and see the red dots. Once completed you'll have the 5th scrap. I cant remember is this was a gang hideout or a random town. Once you complete this you get the Bandito scrap at Chuparosa (sp?) at the General Store.

yeah, this sounds really familiar. I know it wasn't that hard because I wasn't even necessarily going for it to hard. Just doing stuff and then realizing I have like 3 or 4 out of the 5 done and then just go finish the final step or two. That's how I ended up with it. Not to shabby.
Where do you see bears and beavers mostly??
I have seen 1 bear run by me and that was it. I thought I shot it 2 or 3 times but then it was gone. I know I didn't kill it and I don't remember where I was.
It musta been Mexico?? (5 or 6 days ago)
still trying for a ringer in horseshoes. I have came very close so many times with leaners and everything
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote