View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #282
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
yeah that is weird. I also thought that my Luisa missions were done too. Because I dropped her off with her dude to float away on raft, but when I finished that mission last night with Reyes saving me from DeSanta, then there was more Reyes to do and I also saw Luisas 'L' on the map.
so I'm not sure how it works . . this game is still just tooo much fun tho . ...

3 Reyes missions and 4 Luisa missions. One of Reyes missions opens up Blackwater and one is the final mission in Mexico.

Last edited by GOBB : 06-15-2010 at 01:39 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote