View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 11:20 PM   #4
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Shot Rox
Should I really take the advise from a person who's user name is LAZYBOY, no thanks. haha, but yeah seriously anyone?

I would give you advice, but I think you already know the answer, eat right. Which basically means subsitute sodas/drinks for water and fat-free milk. Eat vegetable, have egg whites for breakfeast, and work out. For working out startoff with some aerobics (10-20 minutes), do some light workouts (20-30 minutes) and do some more aerobics.

If you do all of that, you should loose weight. You should PM Hateraid if you want to get some info on supplements, if you want to take them.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote