View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #17
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If my team takes (Blank) it will ruin my draft night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Decent chance they're both gone. Would you want the pick traded if it came to that?
yeah, I am counting on them trading up. If those guys are gone and they cant move up, Im fine with packaging the pick with rip for a quality big who can play the 5. Haywood SnT, Gortat and pieces, Kaman, whatever.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote