Thread: Ryan Richards?
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ryan Richards?

I can't remember where the workout was but I saw video of him with a few other late 1st/early 2nd round type bigs. Looked like they had them catching the ball on the right wing and then finishing a drive however they wanted. Some guys would take a power dribble and slam it, some spin moves, back in baby hooks, all at the rim finishes.

Then Richards gets it and does a bunch of like head fake side step dribble jumpers, jab step and step back jumper, even these awkward looking turnaround fadeaways form like 15 feet. I think there was only maybe once he finished at the rim. Maybe they told each guy to do something different, but it didn't seem like it. It was almost like he didn't know what to really do in an iso situation, everything was kinda mechanical and deliberate.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote