View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 09:47 PM   #43
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
100% agreed. I've been saying this to friends pretty much all year. Yet all we can hear from the "analysts" is that Quinn is going #1. Some team is going to follow that advice and make a real mistake. He has too much of that "deer in the headlights" look about it. Wait till someone like Merriman hits him.

Troy Smith will be a better NFL QB than Quinn, and some luck (or smart) team will draft him at a much lower position. The process of picking for the draft is seriously retarded.
Finally, a smart and well-articulated response. Most others simply spew out whatever they hear on TV, and then they want to get mad at me because I have my own opinion which differes from the majority.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote