View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 09:58 PM   #45
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
I hear you. Like you, I trust my eyes and my instincts rather than some loudmouth idiot on the tube.
Check, these same dudes that talk all that 6'4'', strong arm, pro-styled offense BS, will be quiet as church mouses as Quinn just threw that retarded int under pressure. And it's just not that he threw the pick, but more to do with how this guy continually gets rattled under pressure.

If any NFL franchise GM can't see this, IMO, they don't deserve to have a job. Intangibles > raw talent in the NFL. It's great if you have both, but it you dont have more intangibles than talent, you won't be surveying in the NFL..particularly at QB.
PleezeBelieve is online now   Reply With Quote