View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board
Default HGH for injuries?

I have been researching it quite a bit lately and based on what I have read, HGH is widely used for healing injuries and in particular, tendon injures. What it does, is increase Collagen (what Tendons are made out of) synthesis by almost 300%. I have had tendon problems in multiple different places (most notably and annoyingly my knee... but chest, shoulder, biceps, and triceps). At this point I have changed my workouts to eccentric workouts which are supposed help regenerate tendons... but they don't feel like enough. Basically, I am thinking about taking HGH to try and heal my problems. I have no use or desire for any other effects it has other than that.

So, my question is, does anybody have experience with HGH? I've done a lot of research and browsed forums and such but haven't talked to anyone with first hand experience... so if anybody knows anything, please fill me in.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote