View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:26 AM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chad Ford Mock 7.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Hayward can't play the 2, and is awhile away from being a major factor. I agree, it is a stupid pick.

Chad Ford has no source there, I believe. He's just assuming they pick the whitey.
He nailed Hansbrough last year and us really liking Rush the year before that. That's what scares me. Even if it is for someone else, maybe that OKC rumor, it's more terrible PR. Indianapolis sports fans are fairweather idiots, I'll readily admit. I can see people calling for Bird's head because he traded the Butler savior who's about to turn one step back jumper into millions of dollars somehow.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote