View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 06:01 PM   #24
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: **** You Chicago

I'll post this here (I posted it in the Hinrich to Wizards thread as well).

This is just in reference why bagelred (and I guess this apply to Knicks fans) about being mad about this trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
I'll tell you why he is so butt hurt. He is pissed because this gives Chicago more cap space. Now Chicago is going to have the ability to bring two max free agents. They can have Bosh/Bron, Wade/Bron, Bron/Wade, etc you get the point. He is pissed because his piece of sh!t team was raped by Morey in order to make the Knicks unload Jeffries. Knicks went all in February. They gave the Rockets Jordan Hill (#8 2009 pick), they gave the Rockets the option to swap draft picks in 2011 (top #1 protected) and they also gave the Rockets a 2012 pick (top #5 protected).

See the Knicks are f*cked if they don't get at least one true superstar to come over (either Bron or Wade). The Knicks are not going to be be able to build for the next two years because the Rockets raped them just to take Jeffries.

I told this asshole all along that if the Knicks dealt with the Rockets that we were going to get whatever the hell we wanted out of them, not some bullsh!t player like Eddy Curry. This is why Bagel is so butt hurt, because Miami and Chicago have cleared as much capspace as the Knicks have and now they are in serious jeopardy of watching their team crash and burn for the next few years.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote