View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 01:17 AM   #39
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: **** You Chicago

For the record, I'm not p-ssed at the Bulls. Smart move dumping Hinrich.

I'm p-ssed at the Wizards. Letting Chicago do this was beyond retarded. They not only screwed over Heat, Knicks, and Nets, they screwed over THEMSELVES. They're in the same conference. Was Hinrich really worth it? Geez, man, make the Bulls give up Noah or something.....

Unbelievable.

We'll see. The most hilarious thing that would ever happen is Bulls having the best "situation" to offer Lebron and Lebron STILL goes to Knicks. That would be the absolute ultimate "F U" to Chicago. Wow, I don't think they'd ever recover.

Better cross your fingers, Chicago.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote