View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 05:48 PM   #68
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
I was hoping it was something other than the timing of the shot. To me a jumper is a jumper regardless of the time it was hit. Unless it was part of an interesting sequence of events a game-winning three doesn't move me.
ok....i dont really know how to explain this to you because you have already shown you are a idiot just by saying a jump shot to win the game is on the same level with a jump shot made in the first quarter...ill try though

A jump shot to win the game is more exciting because the game comes down to that one shot....the shooter is also under alot of pressure making the shot harder(look at game winning shot %)
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote