View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 02:10 PM   #30
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Report: Yi Could be Dumped to Washington

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
Apparently the number to get 2 maximum free agents is 33.2 million, somthing in that neighborhood, so unless the Wizards want to take Kris Humphries too, the Nets aren't going to be able to sign 2 maximum free agents.
I think 2 maxes is dumb for them. I would rather they got one solid max and then address the roster needs with some MLE or just above type FA players. Say they get Amare, then maybe go for mike miller and another wing. Say they get lebron, then go and get scola as your backup 4/5 and some combo guard. Makes more sense to me
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote