View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 06:58 PM   #35
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckDiggLer
How old are you dude, did you see Jordan when he came out of UNC?
I did and let me tell you one thing-Wade is no Jordan, it's not even close.
In Jordan's 3rd year he avg. 37-38 ppg and had to play the 1986 Celtics in the playoffs not the freakin Mav's and MJ hit what 63 and it was not on f..cking bail outs FT's either. I hate reading b.s. like this.

If you go back to the first page of this thread, you'll see that I pretty much said the same thing. Kids these days...
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote