View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 11:55 PM   #23
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
How am I a bandwagoneer? I just like to see the other teams do good because of certain players on the team. The only reason why I root for New Jersey is because of Vince Carter. Bobcats is because Adam Morrison he was my favourite college player and was also on my favourite college team. Pheonix is because of Nash and also because they are the one of the most entertaining teams to watch. I just don't see how I am a bandwagoneer when 3 of the teams I root have under .500 records.
The record is irrelevant. the fact you have 6 teams to root for is insane. A raptor fan would never root for vince carter or the nets. they hate him.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote