View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 07:01 AM   #17
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dear Cleveland Cavaliers Fans

Cavs fans are the coolest. I am still going to support the team even though my favorite NBA player signed on another NBA Team. I pray to God that you draft Harrison Barnes next year.

Big Ticket, Redblackattack, B-Low, Meticode, Gibson#1, Matthius, CavsLeBronmo, Cannonball, Bail. FCN, Delonte_West ( The poster), Sonic, Pleezebelieve, and Black Joker You guys are some of the best, nicest and funniest posters in this forum.

It was a very memorable 7 years. I hope LeBron only sign a 3 year contract with the Heat, and resign with the Cavaliers in 2013.

God Bless the Cavs. I am sure LeBron would return to Cleveland someday.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 07-09-2010 at 07:16 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote