View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 10:07 AM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lee-to-Warriors is NY's Plan B

check the other pick i posted and clearly those guys arent the same size.I like randolph tho.i just think we are stock piled at that position and should tried to get a pg.maybe a sign n trade for ty lawson and JR smith.who knows who woulda bit.maybe try to get Flynn from Minny.Either way,its no big deal. im apethetic toward it.i just am burnin mad not cuz we didnt get lebron but because he punked out n went to miami.with this trade,at least we got something for lee and if they dont work out they come off the books.OK GUYS....you've convinced me....happy? lol

btw who the hell are the "among others" lol espn keeps saying it.all i kno is among others contract better expire next yr lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote