View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The WNBA Noitu Lovers' take on LeBron's decision

I'm actually really surprised by the decision. I thought it would come down to NY or Cleveland. Now, even if he does win multiple championships, people will say they were cheap and that he got them cheaply. Basically what people said about Kobe with Shaq except worse.

It's kinda cool he is willing to sacrifice his ego, $30 mill, and most likely his stats but I think it would have been more interesting to see him go elsewhere and have some epic duals versus Wade/Bosh.

You would think he would try something drastic like this after a few more seasons being "the guy" trying to win it by himself (or at least not with 2 superstars).

Just listened to Charles Barkley's reaction and I pretty much agree with everything he said.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 07-09-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote