View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 01:05 PM   #15
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The WNBA Noitu Lovers' take on LeBron's decision

i think eric pincus said it best on his twitter account

"lebron's decision is defensible, the presentation of the decision is not"...

myself, that 60 minute special, i'm not sure how he does that to the city of cleveland and it's fans after all the love they showered on this guy.. i was fooled, i really thought he was staying based on that show being tossed together alone....
gts is offline   Reply With Quote