View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 04:03 PM   #16
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I don't know what to do .

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Can we have solid numbers? Like...how much money are we talking about here.

I say go for the pro team. You can always come back if you don't like it there but you may never get the opportunity like this again.

I don't have solid numbers right now, but it will be like 800 euros per mounth .
I play for a pro team now , lol, but the other 2 are contenders .. where i am now is just a 4th , 5th seed .
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote