View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 10:45 PM   #21
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I don't know what to do .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintsfan1992
dude come to America get u a 9 to 5 and play basketball in one of the rec leagues

people at MacDonald get paid more than u
how do u live??????? [some of them]

like u homeless???????

jus asking.

LOL here in Portugal we live very well with that money. The salary base here is 500 euros .. so i guess i'm lucky lol (or i'll be lucky).
I live with my mom so i don't have to pay anything .. and i can play pro and go to college at the same time (it depends on the teams).
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote