View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 03:45 AM   #29
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dear Cleveland Cavaliers Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Cavs fans are the coolest. I am still going to support the team even though my favorite NBA player signed on another NBA Team. I pray to God that you draft Harrison Barnes next year.

Big Ticket, Redblackattack, B-Low, Meticode, Gibson#1, Matthius, CavsLeBronmo, Cannonball, Bail. FCN, Delonte_West ( The poster), Sonic, Pleezebelieve, and Black Joker You guys are some of the best, nicest and funniest posters in this forum.

It was a very memorable 7 years. I hope LeBron only sign a 3 year contract with the Heat, and resign with the Cavaliers in 2013.

God Bless the Cavs. I am sure LeBron would return to Cleveland someday.

LeBron James should never be allowed to wear a Cleveland uniform again. It is obvious that, while he was a fantastic player for seven years, he was also a major headache and he made zero attempts to lure any other big-name players here.

This was a tweet by Brian Windhorst a few hours ago and I can't help but to be somewhat re-infuriated...

Western Conference executive: "LeBron has done more recruiting in the last five days than he did in the last 3 years."

http://twitter.com/pdcavsinsider

It's obvious to me, in retrospect, that he always had his eye on making a move like this and never really intended on building a legacy here.

That said, I can't blame you, LB23. LeBron is your guy and at least you admit that you only really cheered for the Cavs because James was on the team. That is more than I can say for the majority of Cavs' bandwagoners I have seen come and go over the years.

Whatever the case, this thread made me smile. I'm glad to see that our outrage doesn't just exist in a Northeast Ohio bubble. The fact that so many others also took note of how badly James treated a city that didn't deserve it makes it hurt a little less.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote