View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 05:37 AM   #4
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: WNBA: what bandwagon are you jumping on this season?

I got full on the Jo Noah and Brandon Jennings bandwagons last year. Both are already two of my favorite players in the league. I swore not to support the Thunder because of how Seattle got done (they got done wrong) (sample that song playtet) but I've loved watching them play for a couple years now so I guess I'm on board with that bandwagon, Jeff Green is in my "new favorites" list too-- they're the new bandwagon team for people that know better than to jump on Miami's. I want Miami to fail (against us, the bulls, or Cavs preferably) but I'm sure looking forward to seeing them play. Hoping John Wall is the truth, I want for Gilbert and him to click and the Wiz to be sharp.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 07-13-2010 at 05:41 AM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote