View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 01:42 PM   #9
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: WNBA: what bandwagon are you jumping on this season?

not really much of a bandwagoneer, but I do like both the bulls squad and the bucks. I will also be pulling for demarcus cousins to dominate and destroy. Oh, I would also like to see Minny gel and be somewhat respectable while Im writing to santa
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote