View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 04:09 PM   #51
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Q-rich agrees to deal with Orlando Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Vinsanity
They were 2 games away from the Finals for the 2nd straight year, WTF are you smoking?!

You have to realize that they are way over the cap, what do you expect them to do? They CANT make big moves, has nothing to do with them not wanting to, they cant! I'd love to see them sign CP3, they would love to aswell, but they cant do it.

Can they beat the Lakers? Maybe. Can they beat Miami? Nobody has even see these guys play together yet and they will all have to adjust their games and check their egos, they might not be able to.

You need to have more faith in your team. You consider them top 4, so at least we have more to be happy about than 26 other teams, right? Come on.

i just don't see the magic beating the lakers in the finals unless rashard can play like 2 seasons ago, i don't know how good the duhon signing is because i haven't seen him play much. i'm thinking q will do well in orlando system. and i think the magic and lakers will be the two best teams to take down miami, because the heat will not have anyone inside to contain dwight but i won't lie miami has me pretty nervous as a magic fan.

i'll always be a magic fun but i will always ***** and moan until they bring me home some hardward
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote