View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 06:06 AM   #4356
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

I liked Greenberg too and I have a hard time with Ben Stiller as an actor. I found the right amount of it relatable while still being able to laugh at them. The girl, Greta something, was terrific, one of those classic broken gender-roled parts-- uniquely lovable. Soundtrack was 5 star kick ass.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 07-16-2010 at 06:08 AM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote