View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 09:30 PM   #19
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Because now, I am a registered fucking criminal, they have my mugshot and my fingerprints, and they have my mom's work phone, and they are going to send calls to her boss to let him know that one of his workers sons are a failure...

Your record disappears when you hit 18 anyway. I can't believe you even got in trouble for that, unless you stole the birdhouse or that caused something of value to catch fire.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote