View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 11:24 PM   #12
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Addicted to Grey's Anatomy

Eh, I bought the first season because it was for sale for like $9, and I just don't turn down TV seasons for that cheap. I watched it, it was good; bought the second season, it was also good. Then I started the third season, but never had any desire to stick through it and finish it, which is rare/weird for me, considering how many shows I watch. It's ok, but I think highly overrated. As far as the chick drama shows go, Desperate Housewives is the best IMO. Also, Grey's was ranked as the worst/second-worst medical drama at depicting accurately the medical business and how things operate, etc. They have good actors, but I just don't find myself to particularly give a shit about the characters, and I am definitely a character guy. I have to have likable characters that I get attached to.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote