View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 02:32 AM   #13
highwhey
lol

Default Re: Addicted to Grey's Anatomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
I've watched all the seasons of it, I like it mostly bc of the medical side of it, not into the mushy relationship stuff but hey it's a decent show.

I prefer House though
yeah, there is no beating house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juges8932
Eh, I bought the first season because it was for sale for like $9, and I just don't turn down TV seasons for that cheap. I watched it, it was good; bought the second season, it was also good. Then I started the third season, but never had any desire to stick through it and finish it, which is rare/weird for me, considering how many shows I watch. It's ok, but I think highly overrated. As far as the chick drama shows go, Desperate Housewives is the best IMO. Also, Grey's was ranked as the worst/second-worst medical drama at depicting accurately the medical business and how things operate, etc. They have good actors, but I just don't find myself to particularly give a shit about the characters, and I am definitely a character guy. I have to have likable characters that I get attached to.

tbh, i started watching it because katherine heigl, but she's a b!tch in the show, and less attractive although i would still like to smash. my fav character is the surgeon that is dating little grey(grey's sister), but he doesn't come on till later.
highwhey is online now   Reply With Quote