View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 05:02 AM   #166
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

just when you think ISH is getting lame, shit like this pops up from out of the ether and helps us all understand why we log in.

Brilliant work everyone! I haven't laughed this hard online in a while.

Goddamn I wish I knew how to photoshop (think: 'Towering Inferno' + Keith Flint (The Prodigy) + GreatGreg).
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote