View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 03:08 PM   #44
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As a mavs fan I can tell you that the finley situation was a little different because the amnesty clause was different than a regular buyout. The amnesty players were still paid all of whatever the old contract was but 1/2 of whatever they got from the new team was sent to the old team. I know normally when you cut a player with a guaranteed contract you are forced to pay them all of what you owed them - whatever the new team pays them so the player ends up making the same whether they get a minimum contract or 1 dollar less than whatever they were making, its just a matter of who is paying it.

As to this particular one i believe that he will be the same in that anything he gets will end up going back to the sixers. Could be wrong though.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote