View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 04:40 PM   #18
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Point Guard situation?

I think Collins signed somewhere already. I guy from the D-League isn't going to change things around for us. I'd much rather give White a chance. Stuckey is the starting PG and we're fine in that position. If we get a different starting PG than Stuckey better be involved in that trade because he's not going to be a good SG. Let's see what he can do. He's put a lot of work in. It's really the first time the team has been his. With all the talk about him from the staff, I don't think we'll see a move at that position this year. Stuckey is the starter. If it doesn't work this year, then they will make a move.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote