View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 04:03 AM   #31
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Texas Rangers are the sports soap opera of the year and nobody knows it

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
the Ticket had me convinced that Cuban would never let up on this...

then they began to debate what Ryan's role would be once Cuban won...

I don't know much about this Greenberg guy, but I guess he has super deep pockets...I just hope he is willing to spend on the team itself in the same way I know Cuban would do...

had Cuban won, I would bet Cliff Lee would be a Ranger next year...now I have no idea what to think...

Greenberg is no slouch. He isn't just some ego driven dude with a toy investment either. He genuinely loves sports.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_G...%28attorney%29
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote