View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 04:38 AM   #111
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Heat trading Michael Beasley to Timberwolves for almost nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Alright guys this is a wizards fan and I come in peace. However, I am a huge Beasley fan and honestly believe that the guy can be an allstar. He is a great rebounder and can score when given touches. From now on, you all are my favorite team in the west and my 2nd overall

I believe and hope that he will play like unbelievable and will be an allstar soon.

Guess he will have to play on the 3.
How will he do there?
Tweener-doom?
Can he improve his 3-point-shots?

Hope he doesnt get depressed over there...
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote