View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 03:09 AM   #5
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashIzGod
Watcha all think of the TNT postgame and halftime? In the postgame, Barkley came up with every reason alive not to give Nash the MVP. He said that Dirk deserved it last year.

Barkley kept contradicting himself. He kept saying that Dirk deserved it in 2005 since he had a better record than Nash. However, he said that Shaq deserved it over Nash in 2004. Although, I believe, Phoenix had the best record that year.

More Barkley crap:

"Reporters are full of it" (for their MVP votes)
"Cleveland is a terrible team" (cuz PHX was smakin' them)

The Nash hatefest continues. WTF are people gonna do when PHX wins it all?????

Nash deserved the first. Did not the second. Does this year but won't win.

Charles wasn't contradicting himself, if he says Dirk should've won because he had the record doesn't mean that he believes it dogma for the better record franchise player to win. It was just correspondent to Nowitzki and Nash.

As for Shaq, I guess Charles believed that Shaq absolutely proved his worth by transforming a subpar heat team into an elite squad in his first year with them. Also, Nash was 15 and 11 the first year he won it. Whatever anyone says, those aren't MVP numbers. So that can be a point.

But I do believe he deserved the first one. Just don't be questioning based on your love for Nash. Its the same way laker/kobe/dallas groupies behave. Zero objectivity.

Go Lakers.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote