View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 04:56 PM   #59
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: introduce yourself Cavs fans

well, i'm a nets fan first and foremost. but after spending most of my life in philly, on april 15th, 2010 i moved back to c-town, where i lived as a young child from age 2-7.

so i'm open to becoming a cavs fan as time goes by.

i also surprised myself by being mad as hell when lebron raked cleveland over the coals a couple weeks ago. i mean, why the hell should i care, other than it being yet another economic blow to the area i now live in? but even as a philly guy, the lebron move was probably the most narcissistic, self-important and gutless move i've ever seen in sports.

and that's saying a lot, since i've been around for awhile.

*ahem* anyway...

Gender: still male, since sex-reassignment surgery does not interest me very much. plus it's pricey.

Hometown: upper darby, PA.

Current Residence: shaker square- border of shaker heights and cleveland, OH.

Occupation: retired / disabled. did tech support most of my life because health problems prevented me from properly pursuing marine biology.

Hobbies (other than basketball): tennis, table tennis, cosmology, comparative mythology, fine art, writing, and being a stupid dumbass for cheap thrills.

My Teams: the nets, plus i usually follow teams with nets' stars from the past, such as the mavs, the magic, the spurs, and the nuggets.

Movies: what would you like to know about them? they were invented around the early 1880's and did not include sound until about forty years later.

TV Shows: what would you like to know? there are hundreds of them with the advent of cable.

Favorite movie quotes: "careful, man; there's a beverage involved, here!" -the big lebowsky

Music: just watch me dance to it.

Books: i'm getting rid of all my physical books and replacing them with their e-versions. does that interest you in any particular way?

Food: i eat it when i'm stressed or bored. sometimes i eat when i'm hungry.

What you bring to ISH: a warm body (for now), and some home-brewed oatmeal stout.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote