View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #32
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 3 Favorite NFL Players of All-Time and Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
dont mean to start trouble, but for some reason LeBron has went from #1 to #3 in the NBA. i still have him as #1, but it's funny how to alot of people, off-the-court/field issues actually matter in terms of on the court/field play when it shouldnt.
Agreed. I still think James is far and away the best player in the game and has been for several years. I just happen to despise him now.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote