View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #37
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 3 Favorite NFL Players of All-Time and Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
sorry, but if you currently have Bron ranked above Kobe then YOU are wrong...

Bron is a more athletic specimen, I'll give you that...

Bron is more is probably more athletic than Jordan too...doesn't mean shit though if you can't play in the post season...
I'm not going to have this debate because:

A. We are literally begging trolls to invade this forum, which would be a travesty.

B. It is the most played out debate in the history of sports.

C. I despise James more than can you possibly imagine.

But, you are clearly wrong.

.....what were we talking about?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote