View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Does Meek Mill appeal to mainstream hip hop?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLlaIwvhqKI

Meek has been the hottest rapper in Philly for a few years now and his popularity around here is crazy. Philly/Delaware/NJ radio play his stuff constantly. He's signed to Grand Hustle and just put out the remix to the song above with T.I. and Rick Ross.

Only question I'm asking is can his style break out of this area or is he only going to stay a local favorite? He says he has about 5 songs with T.I. right now so I'm hoping he's featured on his upcoming album.

GOBB WHERE U AT?

by the way I know this guy, he's a beast
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote