View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 12:14 AM   #33
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post Your Headphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
don't know if you are basing that on using them or just basing it on how they look, but i'm assuming it's the latter and I thought the same thing at first.

Nope, I'm basing it on using them(and of course the tacky aesthetics). Not that exact model mind you, but I've owned two pairs of Skullcandys and they were both atrocious, especially the "Skullcrusher" model. They also have a pretty poor reputation amongst the audiophile community.

Case in point.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote