View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 07:20 PM   #4696
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I just happened to flip this on midway through the other day and caught a few scenes with the 'black' robots. I couldn't believe my eyes. That was 1920s black-face level insulting... Far worse than JarJar Binks ever was.

There is no way that I could have made through that entire stinkbomb.
I knew jar jar bings. and you, sir, are no jar jar bings.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote