View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can Palmer regain his top 5 quarterback form?

He's got a shot for sure. He's got a great run game with Benson, a nice OL, two great WRs, a new TE to throw to, and a good defense helping him. I'm rooting for him. But with the way QBs have been playing recently, I don't see Top 5. Top 10 is possible. This is my top 10 (no specific order)
Brees
Manning
Brady
Rivers
Schaub
Romo
Roethlisberger
Favre
Rodgers
McNabb/Young Manning
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote