View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 03:55 AM   #4705
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Gonna rate some movies that I've seen the last couple of weeks:

Brooklyn's Finest blu ray
The Karate Kid (2010)
The Shawshank Redemption
Green Zone blu ray

Gonna go in order:

Aite I saw this movie on my b-day and I was blown away...like I've never seen a more amazing/beautiful movie than this. Like I was speechless after I saw it. Just found out that its comin back in 3D on the 27th and I AM gonna go see it, gonna go w/the fam cuz they wanna watch it in 3D as well, I already know i'm gonna be speechless again lol. Amazing movie. Right now I'll give it 9.5/10 before watchin it in 3D. Prolly after I'll give it a 10.

wasn't that good...not what I expected. wasnt very bad either. I'll give it 6/10.

All I gotta say is Jaden Smith straight up not only showed up Hollywood's young stars, but China too! He came to Hollywood and showed the other kid actors who's boss and showed the whole country of China who's boss!!! Goddd damn this kid's ridiculous! Gotta give it 9/10 just cuz its Karate Kid.

Wow what a movie! Amazing movie. Very good. yall have to see it if yall havent. Morgan Freeman makes it 10x better and the plot is good too. 9/10

Another great Matt Damon action movie. Plot was aite, action was good. I'll give it 7.5/10
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote