View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 10:33 AM   #26
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Not even close. C-Webb was inarguably a top 10 player in his prime but KG is much more versatile and had/has monster defense. I'll give C-Webb the edge in scoring and passing but everything else KG is worlds apart.
Im a mavs fan. We dont like the Kings. That said, i was always much more scared of webber than i was of garnett. maybe thats because webber won alot more... The difference between the two is that webber was a dominant scorer and garnett never was. thats a big difference. For a franchise player, being a dominant scorer is more valuabe than being SLIGHTLY more versatile if garnett even was more versatile.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote